Home » » Tagged

Tagged

I'm usually really bad at posting when I'm tagged but since Vicki of the blog French Essence and My French Life was nice enough to include me in her tags, I thought I should make time to participate.

The rules are that I have to list "six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself." So here goes!

1. I am obsessed with buying art on ebay as you can see from my living room wall above. I collect vintage watercolors which I often end up framing in black vintage frames but my new passion is for 1960's abstract art!

2. I don't drink coffee but I do have an unhealthy addiction to diet coke. I don't smoke or do drugs so I figure if this is my worst problem, I'm not doing so bad.

3. I spend way too much time at Bergdorf Goodman!

4. My drycleaner told me that I'm his favorite customer! I think it's because I spend so much money getting my clothes from Bergdorf's cleaned and tailored there!

5. Someone in an elevator at the D&D yesterday recognized me from my blog! I was so taken aback that I totally forgot to ask her where she worked or her name! So whoever you were, please email me so we can chat more! (Also, makes me kind of glad I'm one of those people who never leaves the house without clean hair and some lipstick! Never know who you might run into!)

The rules say that I'm supposed to tag six other bloggers but all my favorites have already been tagged so I'm tagging all my fabulous readers! Tell me six or even just one quirky yet fun detail about yourself! Oh, and keep it clean please. My family reads my blog! Bon Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment