Home » » Bachelor Pad Final Countdown!

Bachelor Pad Final Countdown!

I don't know if I ever mentioned before that the Bachelor started his own finance company in March and also happens to work on Wall Street so needless to say, things have been a little tense around the Bachelor Pad for the last few weeks. I've also had to finish up the living and dining areas while trying to spend as little money as possible. It's also hard to get excited about your newly decorated apartment when you're not sure if you're going to have a job to go to. At least the bachelor has kept his sense of humor and was able to joke about having a nice apartment to sit around in if things do go bad. But I'm sure he'll be fine. We have to keep thinking positively if nothing else. I'm also positive that the television wall above looks much better than it did before (see below). Sometimes less is really is more!

Before Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment