Home » , » The House that Juicy Built

The House that Juicy Built

I never quite get as much done as I think I will over the weekend which includes cleaning out my old magazines. I was trying to get rid of the ginormous September fashion mags to make room for the November issues that are already arriving but I only managed to go through a few. Luckily, one of them was Bazaar where I forgot there was a fashionable life feature on the Beverly Hills home of Pamela Skaist-Levy, one of the founders of Juicy Couture. It's funny how that house is so different from her Malibu beach house seen here. It was also featured in Bazaar in 2005 and was one of my favorite spreads. I especially love the blue and Murano glass that she has collected from all over including eBay. (A girl after my own heart.) I also like what she has to say on home design, "Creating interiors goes hand in hand with fashion. I love how colors affect each other. Turquoise is magic with the ocean." It may be turning cold in New York but this house definitely has me dreaming of the beach!











0 comments:

Post a Comment