Home » , , , » Williams-Sonoma Home Designer Series

Williams-Sonoma Home Designer Series

I am beyond excited and thrilled to one of the designers featured in the new Williams-Sonoma Home Designer Series! I'm also more than a little humbled to be in company of the inaugural group that includes the venerable designers Carolyne Roehm and Alexa Hampton, as well the uber talented Monelle Totah and Kirsty Williams from Williams-Sonoma Home. I enjoyed reading their design advice and I hope you enjoy reading mine too! I owe a big thank you to the kind folks at Williams-Sonoma Home who've been great supporters of me and my blog and also to my photographer Jonathan Ragle for his great portrait photo! And of course, a big thank you to all my loyal readers and friends for whom I write my blog everyday! Your continued encouragement means the world to me! Merci beaucoup!

0 comments:

Post a Comment