Home » , , , » Inspiring London Interior

Inspiring London Interior

Since I returned from Paris, I've been busy and so I just realized that I haven't posted any interiors. I been focusing on a lot of other things that I have going on right now but decided to go back through my files where I found one of my all time favorite inspiring interiors. I was going to say that the London flat was designed by interior designer Alex Papachristidis but after I looked again at the article from the November 2006 issue of Elle Decor where it appeared, I was reminded that it was really a collaborative effort between Papachristidis and the owner, Fruzsina Keehn, a fabulous jewelry designer. The result is that great mix of styles, periods and pieces that is right up my alley. I especially love the modern 1960's Italian round table surrounded by 18th-century Swedish side chairs that sits under a 19th-century Venetian chandelier in the entry. It's full of interesting details that make it look more collected not decorated...my favorite type of design. Enjoy!







Photos by Simon Upton

0 comments:

Post a Comment