Home » , , , » J.Crew's Artistic Genius

J.Crew's Artistic Genius

I am loving the new J.Crew catalog that features seven New York artists photographed wearing J.Crew clothing in their studios! The online version, Open Studio, has interviews with all the artists and more shots artwork and studios. My favorite question of course is "How do you think art and fashion influence one another?" Their answers are all perfect. I have two questions of my own though, 1. Why didn't they shoot any women artists? and 2. Is artist Chris Dorland (above) single?

Artist Ryan McGinness

Studio of Ryan McGinness

Artist Glenn Ligon

Studio of Glenn Ligon

Artist Billy Sullivan

Studio of Billy Sullivan

Artist Lucien Smith

1 comments:

  1. hello i am contacting you to request removal of an image of myself on this post. please let me know if this is possible. i attached the image url below.

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OAh4Xl94vrU/SrqnQSYXFoI/AAAAAAAAM_M/aYCjHvOa0mA/s400/lucien+smith+1.jpg

    ReplyDelete