Home » , , » Thomas O'Brien: Part Deux

Thomas O'Brien: Part Deux

When I started my blog, it was really an online inspiration album of tear sheets of all the interiors that I loved and wanted to save for myself. Since then, it's become a whole lot more. Now, when I post something I always have to think about how it will be received or if my readers will be interested in it. I also try not to post something that has already been seen on another blog but in this case, I know you've already seen these photos of Thomas O'Brien's New York apartment but I couldn't help but want to post them here too. They are some of my favorite images and I love the uniquely personal feel to this home. I recently visited a perfectly put together apartment and came home feeling so bad about all my books and magazines and clutter but this space says it's ok to love things and want to display them. Thomas O'Brien is a collector's kindred spirit and I can't wait for his new book. I will add it to my already overstuffed shelves and think of his beautiful apartment every time I see it.










Photos by Martyn Thompson

0 comments:

Post a Comment