Home » , , » Happy Father's (and Belated Mother's) Day!

Happy Father's (and Belated Mother's) Day!

A few years ago, I found a bunch of old photos by father had taken on a few road trips in the 1960's. They were a great square shape but had curled up over the years so I had them professionally scanned in and reprinted. Now they hang in my apartment where I enjoy looking at them everyday. They have a fabulous vintage quality that photos today just don't have.

I definitely get my artistic, creative and literary skills from my parents and I thank them for fostering it through trips to museums and libraries and mountains of art supplies. I also realized from a friend last year that not all parents are encouraging and supportive so I feel very lucky that they always believed in me. I don't think I would be where I am today without them. Thanks mom and dad!










Photos by Charles Clawson

0 comments:

Post a Comment