Stefano Tonchi Lives Large

The first time I saw style scribe Stefano Tonchi's apartment on Studio Annetta, I was smitten. Seems Suzy found the place featured in Spanish Architectural Digest which everyone keeps telling me I need to start buying and now its also just been featured on The Selby. I've combined the best photos from each and now you have a complete view of the apartment. Looks like the Times must be paying Mr. Tonchi very well because his place is obscenely large compared to most New York apartments. So far I've counted a large living room, a possible den/sitting room, an office/library, full size dining room, a decent sized bedroom, non-galley kitchen and a pretty big bathroom. I might have to see if he needs a roommate! Or if the Times is hiring! Sigh.















0 comments:

Post a Comment