Home » , , , » Habitually Chic Movie of the Week: Cheri

Habitually Chic Movie of the Week: Cheri

If it turns out to be sunny this weekend, I will be baking myself to a golden glow in order to build up my tan again. But just in case it rains for the 30th day in a row, my alternate plan is to see Cheri at the Paris Theatre. I have a weakness for period pieces and one set in 1920's Paris is right up my alley. It reminds me of a more modern version of Dangerous Liasons probably because it also stars Michelle Pfieffer and shares the same director, Stephen Frears. He previously directed, The Queen and Mrs. Henderson Presents, two of my favorite films. Cheri seems to be getting mixed reviews but sometimes beautiful interiors and great clothes trump all. Kind of like real life! Bon Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment