Home » , » Suzanne Kasler for Hickory Chair

Suzanne Kasler for Hickory Chair

This is my last Hickory Chair related post, I swear! It was actually supposed to be my first but I decided to wait until after my trip to North Carolina to post it. I mentioned previously that I attended a lecture at the D&D Building where Suzanne Kasler spoke about how her new furniture line evolved from her antiques picked up in Paris. She started with sketches based on her favorite pieces and later Hickory Chair came to pick up the antiques to use them as models. All of them were rescaled and modified to create the line which can be further customized by designers through the finishes, fabrics and trims. And as we learned from the Hickory Chair factory tours, they are even better made than the originals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment