Home » , , » A Tale of Two Homes

A Tale of Two Homes

I had never heard of Stephen Elrod, the Creative Director of Lee Jofa, until recently but then he seemed to be popping up everywhere! His beach house was featured in the June/July 2008 issue of Domino and then his New York apartment was published in the September 2008 issue of Traditional Home. I have been buying and enjoying Traditional Home lately since there aren't that many shelter magazines left! Anyway, as I've stated before, I love to see how people decorate multiple homes and it seems that Mr. Elrod has done a lovely job with both!

I'll fill in the details later but I am off to The Bachelor Pad to work on some things and then to prepare for an installation on work project on Thursday. Ciao for now!











0 comments:

Post a Comment