Home » , » Paint by Numbers

Paint by Numbers

It's a terrible photo but Benjamin Moore Cedar Key (OC- 16) is wonderful! I'm so happy I decided to repaint my apartment! Of course, I'd be happier if it was completely finished but I still have half of the living room to complete. I also painted the front door in Benjamin Moore Midnight (2121-20). I thought black would be too harsh so I wanted a very dark blue to compliment the other colors in the room and apartment. A good rule of thumb is to choose a color on the paint chip that you have and work either lighter or darker. The other colors on the Midnight chip in the fan deck match the other colors in my apartment which is why I chose it. If I had choose one of the dark blue colors from the chip with more lavender or green tones, I don't think it would have worked so well. Now, I'm off to get a manicure. I don't mind getting my hands dirty but I do mind ruining my nails!

0 comments:

Post a Comment