Home » , , , » Suzanne Kasler's Inspired Interior at High Point

Suzanne Kasler's Inspired Interior at High Point

Someone commented after they met Suzanne Kasler that didn't expect her to be soft spoken. I said she didn't need to talk loudly since her designs speak volumes for her!

I feel like most people associate Suzanne with pink so it was fun to see this orange space in the Hickory Chair showroom, especially since it's my favorite color! Actually, Suzanne was quick to point out that the room is really neutral with orange accents.

I didn't realize until we saw some sold signs in one of the showrooms that you can buy the floor models. I was very tempted to buy Suzanne's Ansley Chair that was upholstered in burnt orange leather. It's so me! If I did buy it, I wouldn't be able to shove as many bags of fabric samples under it which is what I do with the current chair in my apartment that it would replace! But I guess I could return the samples!

I think this photo is going to go in my future house binder of ideas and tear sheets. It's just perfect!

Suzanne had recently returned from Paris fashion week she said she was thinking about her new collection that will debut in the spring at High Point in terms of a new fashion collection. I cannot wait to see it! I'm sure it will be gorgeous!

She was also on hand to sign her new book, Inspired Interiors, that was just released. I know I always feel inspired after speaking with her and seeing her interiors and I already love the book.

It was fun to peek at the bulletin board after everyone left and see that it was filled with Suzanne's real invitations!

I especially loved the colored push pins with all the names of the grand tour cities. All of the designers take pride in their spaces and come in early before the High Point Furniture Market starts to help style their furniture and accessories. It speaks volumes about their attention to detail and dedication is probably another reason why the Hickory Chair showroom is always a favorite!

Photos by Heather Clawson

0 comments:

Post a Comment