Home » , » The YSL Connection

The YSL Connection

The Bachelor's step-mother gave him the C&B Italia sofa that currently resides in his apartment. When I met with her, she told me that Yves Saint Laurent collected the same furniture. I tried to find a photo of it earlier this year but to no avail. So I almost fell off my chair when I saw the photo above of Yves that was taken by Horst in the Grand Salon of his apartment in Paris for a November 1971 Vogue spread. Not only is it the same sofa but it's the exact same color, see below. I'm not sure The Bachelor will appreciate the connection but I think it's pretty darn cool!

One of my savvy readers alerted me to another photo of the C&B Italia sofa that was posted on 2THE WALLS. It was originally published in Architectural Digest in 1976 and looks fabulous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment