Home » , » Maison 24's Casa B

Maison 24's Casa B

It was freezing today in New York it had me wishing for warmer weather so what better time to showcase the fun Hampton house of Allison Julius and Louis Marra, the fabulous sibling owners of Maison 24. They both used to work for Jonathan Adler and you can definitely see his influence in the photos that were originally published in Hamptons Cottages and Gardens magazine this past summer. (Note to self: see if I can persuade them to send me a free subscription so I can stop stealing, I mean borrowing, them from work!)


The home is named Casa B after Allison and Louis's dogs, past and present, so everything is monogrammed with the letter B including the entry rug. The umbrella stand is from Maison 24.

I love the mirrored console and Chinoiserie stools in the living room paired with a large round vintage mirror.

The focal point of the living room is the 18-arm hand blown Italian glass chandelier and the interesting vintage chairs were found at Gustavo Olivieri Antiques in Wainscott in the Hamptons.

The table and chairs in the dining room are from Jonathan Adler, as is the Meurice chandelier which I thought was vintage. The dinnerware is from Versace.

Orange is my favorite color so of course I love the headboard in one of the two master bedrooms. The coverlet is from Jonathan Adler and the lamp, bedside table and funky phone can be found at Maison 24.

Classic Mies van der Rohe Barcelona chairs and ottoman create a chic seating arrangement in the office. The desk lamp is from Homenature, one of my other favorite stores in the Hamptons.

The other master bedroom has a West Elm headboard, Restoration Hardware bedding and Jonathan Adler pillows, oh and a Louis Vuitton suitcase. So jealous!

A Hamptons home wouldn't be complete with out a great backyard and pool. I absolutely love the cabana! Tres chic!

And who wouldn't want to sip a cocktail while lounging on an inflatable swan in the pool!

Even the exterior of the house is cool, just like Maison 24, but then again, I expected nothing less!

0 comments:

Post a Comment