Home » » What's Mine Could Be Yours!

What's Mine Could Be Yours!

When I mentioned in my New Year's post that I was going to start selling some of my possessions on eBay, a few people asked if I would let them know because they said they would be interesting in purchasing my "castoffs." I originally thought this would be some sort of conflict of interest since I wouldn't be selling fabulous furniture like Maison21, I'd probably be selling clothes I wore once. But then I decided to sell some of my design books that I know some of you might be interested in acquiring which is when I changed my mind and thought it might not be a bad idea after all. If you are interested in buying David Hicks On Bathrooms or David Hicks On Home Decorations, click on their titles and you will be redirected to eBay. From there you can check out my other items up for sale. Happy Bidding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment