Home » , » Style and Comfort?

Style and Comfort?

Get in line now ladies, Diane von Furstenberg is set to launch her first line of shoes next month. After her daughter suffered from back problems and was forced to wear ugly orthopedic shoes, DVF made it her mission to create stylish and comfortable shoes.

"I wanted to create power shoes for the woman on-the-go and on her feet," said von Furstenberg. "My shoes are not just pretty accessories; they are functional and serve a purpose. Women on-the-go need power, comfort, and fashion."

The collection will consist of 12 looks of heels and flats and will range in price from $195 to $350. Much less than Christian Louboutin and also more modern. My favorite pair are called the CEO, a leather platform slingback with a chunky heel that I spied in the February issue of Harper's Bazaar. I will definitely be stalking my favorite stores until I find them! Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment