Home » » Reader Request

Reader Request

I'm hoping one of my design obsessed readers can help out Jen who emailed me about finding the pendant lamp that she saw at the J. Crew store in Palm Desert, California. When she called the store, they were less than helpful and said they couldn't remember where they bought it and suggested Lamps Plus which Jen and I both checked to no avail. I also checked all of my sources and came up with nothing.

My first thought was that maybe it was vintage before she told me that it was in the J. Crew store which she said looked very Hollywood Regency and not like any other usual Preppy looking store. But it doesn't look like anything else I've seen available that's new. If anyone has any idea where this lamp is from, Jen and I would really appreciate your help because now she has me obsessed with where it came from too! Thanks!


***UPDATE*** The lamp has been found thanks to Breck who suggested Remains Lighting and Liisa who actually found it online. Here is the link, http://www.remains.com/item_HL2617.18.aspx. I know Jen and a few other readers who emailed me will be very excited! I knew you guys could do it! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment