Vintage MJ in Paris

Another review of the Fall 2010 collection by Marc Jacobs called it nostalgic. Which immediately made me nostalgic for Marc's first Paris apartment that was also designed by Paul Fortune. Since I have no idea where my tear sheets for it have been filed, I was happy to find that Moodboard had scanned and posted the photos last year. It's also fun to see how Marc's own personal look and style has changed since they were published! Some people get better with age and Marc is definitely one of them! I joked that maybe he and his collection look so great this year because he's madly in love with his boyfriend. But more importantly the fashion world is madly in love with Marc! And I'm in love with his homes!












Photos by Fernando Bengoechea

0 comments:

Post a Comment