Home » , , » Falling for Fetherston

Falling for Fetherston

One of my favorite collections from fashion week was definitely Erin Fetherston. There have been more times than I can count that I have had to pass on buying a dress because a designer decided to save a few dollars on fabric with a thigh high hemline but Erin has dropped hers to ladylike levels and I'm in love! I want to order every single one! She said she was influenced by the 1960's singer/songwriter Nico. At a time when all women were wearing dresses, Nico wore pantsuits so Erin imagined the type of dresses that Nico might have worn for Fall 2010. Sometimes I wonder if I was born in the wrong decade since I love everything about the sixties from the art to the fashion but since I wasn't, I am happy that Erin Fetherston will give me a chance to feel like I was and probably with less polyester! Even better!







Photos from Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment