Home » , , » The September Issue Part Deux

The September Issue Part Deux

If you saw The September Issue then you will remember this photo shoot that Grace Coddington worked on with Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue. You might also remember Anna Wintour's comment about the photo above. Grace's reaction was what made me, and I bet many others, fall in love with her. I hope there are more great Grace moments on the DVD when it's released this Tuesday, February 23rd. It will include 90 minutes of unseen footage that I hear does include some classic Andre Leon Talley moments and if you order the DVD from Barnes & Noble, it also includes a third disk with exclusive coverage of the planning of The Met Costume Institute gala.

I have to admit that I didn't love The September Issue as much as other fashion documentaries such as Valentino: The Last Emperor, Lagerfeld Confidential and anything by Loïc Prigent, but it's still fun to peek into the fashion world's inner sanctum. Just remember to never look Anna directly in the eye!

Photos by Patrick Demarchelier

0 comments:

Post a Comment