Home » » And one to grow on...

And one to grow on...

Sorry I've been MIA for the last few days. My cable and internet were out all night Thursday and today I've been traveling around the eastern seaboard thanks to USAirways. Probably not the best idea to travel on your actual birthday. (Remind me to tell you that story later!) I also know that I said I wanted to spend my birthday in Paris but it just didn't seem like a good time with the terrible exchange rate and my starting my new job so I'm spending it Pennsylvania with my family and friends.

I'm too tired to eat cake tonight so we're saving it for tomorrow so I can blow out my candles, including "one to grow on." (Don't even think of asking how many!) I'm not sure what I'm going to wish for yet but I'm sure I'll think of something good. But I can't tell you or else it won't come true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment