Home » » If You Dream It...It Will Come

If You Dream It...It Will Come

I want to thank everyone who left comments and emailed me about my last post, Dreaming. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who feels a little lost and unsure and the advice was beyond inspirational. I'm so glad I opened myself up to all of you. I completely agree with Maison21 who said that by doing so was the beginning of opening myself up to change. And it's funny how the moment you do that, so much becomes possible.

I actually had an interview tonight with the most amazing design and architecture firm. I'm not saying who they are because I don't want to jinx it but if you could say a prayer, light a candle, cross your fingers, rub the Buddha, whatever you want to do, I would so appreciate it! I want to work for them so badly, I could cry. I actually almost did on the subway ride home. It would be long hours and a ton of work but you just know when you are ready for the challenge. They are supposed to make a decision by Friday, so if they pick me, I'll tell you who they are and jump for joy! If not, let's pretend I never mentioned this ;-)

***UPDATE***
Thanks to everyone who was so supportive and wrote such nice comments again! I've already heard through the grapevine that they might offer the position to someone else but I'm not letting it get me down. If I don't get it, that just means it wasn't meant to be and maybe something else will be a better fit for me. And I'm going to keep going and continue to look for it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment