Home » , , » White Webb: Kips Bay Recap

White Webb: Kips Bay Recap

I mentioned in my Kips Bay Show House post that I wished I had a better image of the bed in the room designed by White Webb and Matthew White was kind enough to send one to me. It's dreary and cold in New York today and that bed definitely looks like the kind of place you would want to curl up with a blanket and read all day. White Webb also designed the occasional tables for their Clearly Classic Collection that is available on their website and soon in a showroom in New York.

And the man behind the wall art, Clare Graham, not only uses can lids but many other recycled items in his art including yardsticks, dominos, scrabble tiles, bottle caps, pop tops and much more! You should definitely check out his site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment