Home » , , » O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

I can't wait to get home for holidays and see our family Christmas tree this year! My father is the master tree decorator and always out does himself. We have a huge collection of vintage ornaments that will someday be mine (minus those lost in the cat vs. tree incident of 1983). But I don't think that I will ever be able to match my dad's skill at stringing the lights (the worst job ever!) or placing each precious ornament in just the right spot. Sigh. I guess I will have to fly him to town every year to do it for me. Looks like Alexa Hampton's father Mark was pretty good at decorating trees as well. The photo above was from Christmas 1976! The room has a little Miles Redd feeling too don't you think?! Merry Christmas!

Domino

Unknown

Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart

Country Living

Martha Stewart

Mary McDonald

Country Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment