Home » , » Diego Maradona Tattoos

Diego Maradona Tattoos

Diego Maradona is the legendary Argentine football player, consider by many as the best to ever play the game of football.

Diego Maradona currently has five tattoos, including the names of both his daughters "Gianinna and Dalma" on each forearm.

He has a tattoo of the famous Argentine Marxist revolutionary, Che Guevara, on his upper right arm. Diego has been quoted as saying "I carry him on my arm and in my heart. I learned his story, I learned to love him. I think I know the truth about him."

On his left leg is a portrait tattoo of former prime minister of Cuba, Fidel Castro. Diego said "Meeting him was like touching the sky with my hands. What he has done for me is indescribable. Along with God, he is the reason I am alive."

Diego also has a dragon tattooed on his left arm.

Enjoy these pictures of Diego Maradona and his tattoo designs.




0 comments:

Post a Comment