Home » , , , » HUE by Kelly Wearstler

HUE by Kelly Wearstler

Camellia. Wisteria. Vermillion. When the first chapter of a book starts with these three words, you know it's going to be good but HUE is more than just good. It is a kaleidoscope of the most amazing color in some of the most awe inspiring interiors I have ever seen! Tonight was the book signing at Bergdorf Goodman and Ms. Wearstler could not have been nicer or more gracious to the crowd clamoring for her autograph and attention which included actresses Sarah Wynter and Stefanie March, and fashion designer Derek Lam. On sale was the limited edition slipcased book and I highly recommend that you splurge on this copy or ask Santa to bring it to you for Christmas because the outside is just as gorgeous as the photos inside.

What I love about Kelly Wearstler is that she is always blazing a new trail. You may not like it but you have to give her credit for thinking outside the box and creating designs that are uniquely her own. I also highly admire that her ambition was always to own her own design firm and that she made her dream a reality, and then some! I hear her that one of her new ventures will be jewelry and I can already imagine that it will be like nothing we've seen before and just as fabulous as her new book! I think I will be inspired by it for years to come and I think you will be too!









0 comments:

Post a Comment