Home » , , » Treats for My Sweets

Treats for My Sweets

I had a Martha moment this week and decided to make a batch of cookies to give to my friends for Valentine's Day. The recipe is based on my favorite White Chocolate, Cranberry, Macadamia cookies that I used to pick up as a special treat. Everyone enjoyed them so I thought you might like the recipe too!

White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries
I also added about a 1/2 cup pecans but you could add whatever nuts you like

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
4. Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into the sugar mixture.
5. Mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries and optional nuts.
6. Drop by the spoonful onto greased cookie sheets. I used Silpat non-stick baking mat instead.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. I checked them at 9 minutes but they all seemed to take 10 minutes but this will depend on your oven. For best results, take them out while they are still doughy.
8. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
9. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment