Home » , » In Honor of Albert Hadley...

In Honor of Albert Hadley...

This has been a busy week and I have lots to write about but until I can post them all, I wanted tell you something exciting that I learned at a very chic dinner party I attended last night. This year's Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse will be held this Spring on 71st Street and will be in honor of the living legend of interior design Mr. Albert Hadley. We're not exactly sure if that means the designers chosen will be those who have had a working relationship with Mr. Hadley over the years or if the rooms will be paying homage to him but either way, it's very exciting and I can't wait to see what they come up with! Stay tuned for more details!

Decorating is not about making stage sets, it's not about making pretty pictures for the magazines; it's really about creating a quality of life, a beauty that nourishes the soul. - Albert Hadley

0 comments:

Post a Comment