Home » , , » Thank you Canadian House & Home!

Thank you Canadian House & Home!

I've been reading Canadian House & Home for over a year and can't get enough.  It's filled the void left by Domino and always features unique and interesting interiors.  So, I was beyond honored when they asked to interview for the October 2010 issue!  My issue hasn't arrived yet but it has already come out in Canada.  I can't believe all the sweet emails and Twitter messages I have received from my Canadian readers.  All of your support and encouragement warms my heart and definitely keeps me motivated to keep blogging.  If your issue hasn't arrived yet, you can click on the photos here to enlarge them in order to read the article .  You can also subscribe to the digital version which I highly recommend.  Thanks again Canadian House & Home

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment