Home » , » Shia LaBeouf Tattoos

Shia LaBeouf Tattoos

Shia LaBeouf is a sensationally talented American actor, featured in the movie Transformers, Disturbia and Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.


Shia LaBeouf is known to have 3 tattoos on his body, including the time span of 1986-2004 on his inner right wrist, he said "A lot of people who have been working a lot of their life, (I've been doing this for 10 years), a lot of people say, Oh, I forgot my childhood or I miss my childhood. 1986 to 2004, so that's just precautionary."


The actor also has an art piece on the left side of his torso, a hand with ball and chain attached, which symbolizes being tied down to your work.

Concerning this tattoo Shia has said "It's an art piece that I've seen many years ago. It's always been a cool visual for me. It's kind of how it feels too. You know you do put yourself. Because you always talk about the stardom or what not and the more you do this, then the more successful you are. You're entrapping yourself, you know, because regardless of if you want to be a personality or not, that's part of the game, so that sort of represents that to me a little bit."

And finally, Shia LaBeouf has a small dog paw print on his left shoulder, which is believed to represent a fallen four legged friend, his childhood dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment