Gifts Galore!

My friend and fellow interior designer, Kevin Isbell and I spent quite a few hours today at the New York International Gift Fair and it made me want to open a store! We saw a lot of great products and met so many wonderful people that I can't believe I never attended before! The Gift Fair is not just for wholesale vendors though. Anyone can attend and they sell a lot to interior designers. You just have to ask and also check the amount of the minimum order. I also can't think of a better place to start than with Jonathan Adler. I especially loved the new Milo Baughman feeling furniture, orange nesting boxes and playing cards. All would make gifts for yourself or someone else! The fair ends on August 20th so make sure you check it out before it ends!








Photos by Heather Clawson

0 comments:

Post a Comment