Home » , , » 2010 Kip Bay Decorator Show House Designers

2010 Kip Bay Decorator Show House Designers

I've always loved this photo of Celerie Kemble, probably because of that gorgeous painting above her head, and I'm happy to announce that she is one of the designers who have been chosen for the 2010 Kips Bay Decorator Show House! The entire list is below and full of fabulous designers and some new names! Tom Delavan of Domino is one of them and a big surprise if Robert Verdi! I remember watching him on Full Frontal Fashion so I can't wait to see his room. Others, I am ashamed to admit I don't know much about so I look forward to learning more about them! It's late here so I'll try to link all the names to their websites tomorrow. Until then, I give you the class of 2010! Congratulations to everyone who was chosen!

2010 Kips Bay Decorator Show House Designers
Aman & Carson
Nancy Boszhardt
Sarah Bune
Sherrill Canet Interiors
Coffinier Ku
Robert Couturier and Associates
Tom Delavan
Chuck Fisher
Darren Henault Interiors
The Jeffrey Design Group
Kemble Interiors
Monica Rich Kosann Interiors
Christopher Peacock Home
Jennifer Post
Katie Ridder
Robert Verdi
Rod Winterrowd
Vincente Wolf Associates
2Michaels Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment