Home » , » Project Peek

Project Peek

Everyone keeps clamoring for me to post more about my projects so I'm posting one sneak peek photo and it's before incarnation. This living room is located in a three bedroom family apartment uptown. Please keep in mind that this is a during photo so it has not been completely styled because it's not even finished yet! The draperies that were hung recently need another steaming and there is no coffee table. The artwork above the sofa has not been hung because we need to wait the side tables that don't arrive until possibly June on which lamps will be placed and then will dictate the art placement. See why I don't usually post during projects now! There are so many elements that need to come together that they take months to complete. I hope you enjoy this little peek and will continue to bear with me as I work to complete this project and a few others!

Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

0 comments:

Post a Comment